Last updated February 2022
Hennings respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Data. We want to be transparent with you about how we collect and use your Personal Data in making available this website (“henningsquayside.co.uk") and providing our services.
We want to make sure you know what happens to your Personal Data, what your rights are and how the law protects you.
- Who we are and how to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
Who are we and how to contact us
Our registered business address is: Arrowsmith Court, Station Approach, Broadstone, Dorset, BH18 8AT
You can contact us directly with any privacy-related queries or complaints by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact the relevant authorities
Should you wish to raise issues around data compliance you can contact the UK Information Commissioner's Office.
What data do we collect?
Hennings collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hennings with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up to our social media campaigns where personally identifiable information is required.
Hennings may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Signature Catering Group website
How will we use your data?
Hennings collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- With consent, email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Comply with any government data policies (ie Track and Trace for COVID-19)
If you agree, Hennings will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Signature Catering Group website
When Hennings processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Hennings securely stores your data digitally using the servers of Mailchimp and Shopify.
Hennings will keep your data for 12 months following a purchase on our website. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data digitally, unless you have ‘opted-in’ to receive marketing.
Hennings would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
- Signature Catering Group
- Seasons Restaurants (part of the Signature Catering Group)
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hennings from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Signature Catering Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Hennings would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hennings for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hennings correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hennings to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hennings erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hennings restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hennings processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hennings transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website (through analytics software)
- Tracking use of website to target through social media adverts
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Hennings uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Hennings uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Hennings sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
This website uses Google Analytics tracking codes to measure performance enabling us to enhance and improve services for our audiences. However, we do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) as all data collected is anonymous. For full details on how Google Analytics works, please visit Google Analytics Terms of Service. If you do not want Google Analytics to use your data, then please visit Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Privacy policies of other websites